Connect with us

News

Final Year UNIUYO Student Loses his fingers to fireworks, After it exploded while he was still holding it (See Photos)

Published

on

Image result for UNIUYO student loses his fingers to fireworks after it exploded

A student of the University of Uyo has lost his fingers and is in need of emergency surgery after his fingers were blown off by fireworks.

According to reports, the young man was celebrating on the 1st of January when the accident happened.

The fireworks was believed to have seven rounds but as the boy held it in his hand and lit it, it exploded on the first round.

He is reportedly a final year student in the faculty of education, UNIUYO.

Here are Some Incident Photos below;

UNIUYO student loses his fingers to fireworks

UNIUYO student loses his fingers to fireworks

Send your news stories to info@tobivibes.ng and WhatsApp :+2348140615635

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

TobiVibes.ng Your source for news, entertainment, lifestyle,healths and a wide range of commentaries on daily and trending topics
Copyright © 2020 Tobivibes. All Rights Reserved | Design: CreativeWox